Thursday, January 28, 2010

site: OpenTable

One of my favorite sites for booking reservations online reminded me today that Valentine's Day was just around the corner and that I should start making plans...

I'll leave my long-winded rant about Valentine's Day out of this post, however this is a great chance for me to tell you about OpenTable.  :)

I've used this site many times to book reservations online and it works out great. 

All you have to do is sign up (it's free) and then you can browse the selection of restaraunts that OpenTable is connected with.  If you choose to reserve your seats using OpenTable, they will allow you to pick your time and contact the vendor with your reservation.  They will also follow up with you via email to let you know it's confirmed. 

After your wonderful meal, you can follow up and do a review and rate the business.

OpenTable will also follow up with you to remind you of special events or if your favorite places are offering discounts. 

To my Canadian friends and family - it looks like they service Canada, but only in the larger metro areas, like Toronto.  I did see a couple businesses in London listed though!

No comments: