Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Setting Up For The Listening Party

I'm pretty excited about this Friday evening.  A few friends are getting together at my place to listen to some music and exchange stories and beer. 



I've setup the room and have the capability to play songs in CD, LP, iPod, and Cassette Tape formats.  I purchased a new USB turntable from ThinkGeek.com - got that setup today and it works really well.

 

I was even able to hook it into the PA system, so we can really rock out.  :)



I'm looking forward to hearing some new tunes, and learning about some artists that have some connection with my friends. 


Not everybody that I invited will be able to make this event, however I hope to have one of these once a month in 2010.  I'll also post up the songs that we listened to and the names of the beers that were exchanged.

1 comment:

Nadon said...

The list of songs played at the listening party is located here - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2373072738&ref=ts&gid=315701206650#!/topic.php?uid=315701206650&topic=12186