Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Various Fields of Psychology

I was browsing around the interwebs tonight and came across this page.  It lists out various fields and topics of study for Psychology careers.  I found it quite interesting and it gave me some ideas on where I'd like to focus some study time next.  Understanding more about how we interact with each other will help in all areas of life.

Wikipedia of course gives a much more detailed definition of Psychology.

Some of my interest lies in the fields of Developmental Psychology and Neuropsychology.

I'm sure all of you college grads out there are wondering why I'm spending so much time on things that are likely taught in first year psych classes.  Well - I went to a business college, and my degrees were accelerated courses that covered only technical classes, so I missed out on all the fun! 

No comments: