Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm Thinking About Starting A Blog...

Ok, so you got me... I don't need to start any other blogs, but this one will be moving to a new blog service shortly.  I've decided to move over to Wordpress because of the ability to customize the design of the blog and the widgets used.  I'll keep this blog around for archive purposes, but my 200th blog entry will be on both sites and at that point I'll only be putting new content up on the Wordpress site.

No worries, I'll make sure that I post a final message on here that redirects people over to the new blog site.

In the meantime if you want to laugh, you can always check out one of my other weblogs.

MySpace Blog Archive - click here. Good stories about "Adventures in Spiderville" and other fun stuff.

My contact with a Russian Bride scam artist - click here. I recommend starting at the first post for this one and working up to the most recent to enjoy the back and forth communication.  Be sure to let me know what you think of the song as well.  :)

Have fun.

No comments: