Tuesday, October 18, 2005

where do I start?

View from the conference center balcony
what a day!

There is far too much content that I've taken in over the past two days to blog about in one post. I'm in between events right now. We had sessions from 8am - 5:30pm and then a Sneak Peeks session at 5:30 that ran until 7:00pm. I'm back in the hotel room right now, but only for a couple of minutes - because the first buses to Disneyland leave at 7:45. I'll probably head down around 8:00 or 8:15 to avoid the rush.

In a nutshell - today's sessions were split down the middle between ones I found useful and ones that I wish I hadn't went to... more on that later. In the meantime, here are some pics.
My view for the sneak peeks. Hopefully some of the screenshots that I got will turn out.
I'll post lots of pics up from the California Adventure once I get back this evening.

No comments: